Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
The official reincarnation of stockings.proboards84.com

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
How to post pictures or videos.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Read Me First / lisez ceci d'abord / Lesen Sie zuerst hier/ Leggi Questo Documento
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SimonP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: How to post pictures or videos. Reply with quote

We have tried to make it as easy as possible but it still takes a bit of getting used to.

To post a picture: click on 'Post reply' or 'New topic' and under the message entry box click 'Browse'. This will look on your hard disk for the file you want to upload and will put it in the box next to it. Click 'Host it!' and it'll go off to Imageshack. When it has uploaded the file it'll give you several options of code to put in your message, choose 'Thumbnail for forums (1)', copy that code into your message and it's done. Repeat five times and you'll soon be 'Gold'.

Alternatively you may find the ImageBam link easier, the problem with it is that after 40 days of inactivity they delete the pictures so it's not really ideal. Follow the "using..." instructions by the link and just copy the "BB-Code" into your message.

For videos we recommend Rapidshare who are another free host, except that there are no size limits so it's ideal for videos. You can use it as a free user but if you find you use it a lot (as you may do when I start to post my huge collection of videos on the board) you might find it worthwhile to buy a Premium account as it's much easier to use then.

Any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Read Me First / lisez ceci d'abord / Lesen Sie zuerst hier/ Leggi Questo Documento All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: