Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
The official reincarnation of stockings.proboards84.com

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Bending Rules?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
strat4343
VIP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Bending Rules? Reply with quote

I am just wondering how far some are people going to push the envelope before this site is closed down. At the risk of being considered a snitch I am mainly concerned with keeping this site alive. I am posting below a link that the subject line is :"Before and After" in the "Inside Outside" threads. In my opinion there is entirely too much nudity there and is not in keeping to the object of this site namely "Stocking Tops." I do not mind some topless if the stockings are the main focal point or some spread legs with the the woman wearing proper panties, but when someone posts as many pictures that have nudes with just painted over genitals with a small red heart is looking for someone to shut us down again. There is in fact one of the pictures there that you can see part of the genital area. If this allowed to go on and you know that more pictures will be posted that will bend the rules out of shape and this site out of existence.
I hesitate to post any of my pictures for fear that they will be lost again because of the site being shut down. Please check the link I have posted and see if you agree,
Thank you.
http://forum.showingstockingtops.com/viewtopic.php?t=6550
SimonP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: Bending Rules? Reply with quote

Hi and thanks for your comment. I think most of us are keen to keep the place alive and we need to do all we can to make it so.

I would say that the purpose of the post was literally Before and After, i.e. dressed and undressed, but some of the pictures were indeed a little close to the line.

Our policy is that we do not want to upset anyone so if you have a problem with them, that's a good enough reason to take them down. I don't think the poster was at fault as they are broadly within the remit of the site but one complaint is too many so it's gone.

Cheers,
Simon.
ff.fancier
Downgraded due to low activity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon

I have to agree with strat4343 on this. Tr4cker has some great posts, and I've obviously missed this one. Painting over of genitals shouldn't be part of our site. The theme as always has been 'showing stocking tops' This shouldn't (IMO) be taken as 'here's a picture of my crotch, oh and by the way I'm wearing stockings too'!
Glad to see the post removed as it was too close (BTW how was I still able to follow the link?)
SimonP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, when it's covered by crossed legs or only vaguely and teasingly in view it's not bad but I agree, those painted over pics are pushing the point a bit. It's a shame as otherwise it was a nice idea and set of pics.

You were probably able to follow the link because it was still in your browser's or ISP's cache. It's definitely been deleted, try right-clicking on the link and selecting 'Open in a new tab' (or window).
strat4343
VIP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Bending Rules? Reply with quote

SimonP wrote:
Hi and thanks for your comment. I think most of us are keen to keep the place alive and we need to do all we can to make it so.

I would say that the purpose of the post was literally Before and After, i.e. dressed and undressed, but some of the pictures were indeed a little close to the line.

Our policy is that we do not want to upset anyone so if you have a problem with them, that's a good enough reason to take them down. I don't think the poster was at fault as they are broadly within the remit of the site but one complaint is too many so it's gone.

Cheers,
Simon.

Thank you for your attention. I am sorry that the posters pictures were removed, but again I am more concerned that our site remain alive, growing and in line with the subject. Thanks again.

Stan
borneo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its allways nice to have extra eyes around ( an understatement with this weeks goings on) lets us not forget what this site is all about, if any picture / comment offends anyone, all they need to do is ask & it will be removed, we are here for the enjoyment of all, As Simon has said the last thing we want is for anyone to be upset
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: