Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
The official reincarnation of stockings.proboards84.com

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jennukcd
Downgraded due to low activity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
Please sort this out as i will not be subject to this sort of private email from some irate newbie

To: jennukcd
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:24 am
Subject: Re: Pictures posted Quote message
threats ? whats with the attitude?
Im trying to find out if someone has haked my pc at some point and you told me you got them on ebay
your the one whos bein difficult thanks for the help you loser!
oh and why you want to know my age do you want a date or something!
PRAT!

Regards

Gaz
bas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have asked him for the offered prove of ownership.
lambo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaz i can see where you are coming from, but you must admit that you are a bit of a wind up artist and very aggresive to other members including me, so i dont think you can be entirely blameless with your holier than thou attitude....

What i think you should've done was respected the members wishes and on this ocassion agreed to delete the pics as he asked.

We would have done the rest.
jennukcd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh i get it,its my fault again......Can you explain how i was agressive when the first email i got from him was' "where did u get those pics of my g/f" im reporting you to admin???????.
So tell me how i respect his wishes when the only 2 ppl that these pic could have come from were him or his 2 g/f's,in which case either one of them must have at one time or another placed them in the public domain.
So what are we gonna do when other irate b/f's or ppl claimimg to be b/f's / partners / husbands start saying thats my wife g/f /partner delete all the pics on the board,remember all the pics posted on here are of someones other half
Non - agressive
Gaz
stockingluvr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaz,

The point that lambo is trying to make is that the mods will take care of any problems that arise on the board. We don't want any members to have to resolve an issue among themselves.

In the future, this goes goes for all members, if you have an issue, PM a mod or admin, let us know your issue and we will take care of it.

There really wasn't any reason to fly off the handle like that either. You should've let him report the problem to an admin and let us handle the rest. There is nothing to gain in going back and forth like the both of you did.
lambo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaz,

I think that stockingluvr having to explain again what i've written shows you have some sort of problem in comprehending what i was saying, and true to form you went into one again in your reply.

Whether you like it or not you ARE confrontational and aggressive and at times quite rude as robe70 found out when you referred to a post of his girlfriend as fat!!!!

She is not, and i got a pm from him saying how upset he was at your nasty remark.

I then looked at his post and quite a few members posted their comments about your negativity.

When i pm'd you to ask you to NOT post negative comments you sent me back a very aggressive pm and thats how your attitude has stayed throughout your time on the board.

Granted you have posted some superb pics and have received many (FROM ME AS WELL) glowing enthusiastic comments (unlike yours to robe70), and granted you have also paid many nice comments to other members posts too, but that doesn't mean that you are squeaky clean.

You have also posted copyright/url pics and some of these posts are still in the holding area so we have been very lenient with you.

So please do as we ask it aint rocket science to work out or to stick to and we'll all get along fine

OK
jennukcd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like thats my VIP recommendation out the window then.

I'll get me coat....

Gaz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: