Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
The official reincarnation of stockings.proboards84.com

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Face Covered Pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RHTman
VIP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Face Covered Pics Reply with quote

What are the feelings about posting pics where the face is covered/blocked? Wife has no problem with me sharing the pics of her with one exception, "NO FACE SHOWING!" I haven't really noticed many if any pics like that and want to know how you and the group would feel about me posting pics with the face blocked...........thxs for your time....love the site!
iggygor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem at all...she's certainly not alone in wanting to preserve her privacy while enjoying the response she'll get by showing us some of her lovely self!

However, just to make the photographs look nicer, you might consider any number of options to obscure her face besides putting an unsightly blob or block on the facial portion of the picture. Several solutions might be: cropping, disguising (mask, makeup, wig), blurring, clever alteration of the pose, closeup (of body only)...use your imagination! An alternate idea that I've seen only a few examples of is to make the pics look as if they were taken without the model's knowledge, such as through a window or doorway while she's getting dressed. This would look natural (in that she's not yet fully clothed, or still arranging her stockings) and would also "explain" why her face isn't showing.

We look forward to creative contributions from the two of you. Thanks in advance to you both!
Boaman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to back up what's already been said...

my wife won't allow her face to be shown so although on many of the pics I take her face is visible I crop it maybe allowing a smile to show but nothing more also as stated above turning the head to one side or shots from behind are also a good option, mask the face naturally by using props a paper, magazine or book, a fan or a hat...

the one thng I've never liked to see is a whacking great big black square over a face - it can spoil an otherwise lovely picture.
legsrus
VIP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to add that Mrs Legs won't allow her face to be shown either. We try to take pics that show off her legs & stockings but in such a way that her face is not in the pic. Haven't had any complaints so far Very Happy
lambo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with all thats been said Very Happy
Mrs lambo wont allow her face to be shown but happily poses for pics showing her stockings knickers etc knowing that i'l be posting them on here Cool
We both enjoy the comments her pics get and i certainly find it a turn on that others enjoy seeing what she wears beneath her clothes Ohyea
RHTman
VIP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thxs for all your input, the suggestions made can easily be accomplished. I really like the view through the window idea and will work on that one. Thxs again.
borneo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RHTman,
Dont look at it as a problem, non of us like the faces taken out, but like Boaman we dont like the big black blob either

Iggy suggests some great creative ways of hiding your lady's face, also look at posts from Legs & Boaman

You could have hours of fun during the long winter nights working on camera angles, etc (get me!!)

either way please do not let it put you off, just have fun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: