Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
The official reincarnation of stockings.proboards84.com

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
VIP WIFES PICS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7HT
VIP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: VIP WIFES PICS Reply with quote

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT JIMMY 18 POST TITLED MIX 27/12/07. VIP WFES AND GIRLFRIENDS IN THERE. I FOR ONE AM NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS . NOT HAPPY AT ALL
SimonP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. It looks as if it has already been dealt with by one of the mods and he is now being carefully monitored and is on his last life here.

Believe me, we are not going to stand for any nonsense. We want this to be a happy and friendly place but in order to keep it that way we are going to be very tough on people who break the rules or breach other users' trust.
jimmy18
Downgraded due to low activity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re VIP Pictures Reply with quote

Firstly, if I posted any VIP pictures in the gold section it was an honest mistake.
I try to post tasteful pics which I have gathered over a few years and find that on the whole, my sets are gratefully received.

To say that I am on my last warning for a complete mistake I think is a little overkill and if people like 7HT do not want others using the site to look at their pictures, maybe they shouldn't post them at all.

I apologise unreservedly to 7HT as it is not my wish to get on the wrong side of anyone. I do not even know which picture he is upset about.

I am rather upset by this whole episode, if the moderators feel the need to ban me from the site or whatever then that is up to them, whatever happened to giving people second chances and letting them explain themselves.

Regards

Jimmy18
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: