Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
The official reincarnation of stockings.proboards84.com

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Get your own pics guys please !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
romance
VIP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Get your own pics guys please ! Reply with quote

We were enjoying this forum, as per usual we check back now and again when time permits, the other day we see a post in ...

Plane,trains & automobiles titled BMW

Posted by bas a mod we think ? these are our pics , yes one of your gold members , what gives you the right to post someone elses pictures bas ?

Me thinks too much time on your hands my friend.. in future a polite pm would suffice Mad Thanx

Andy n Kimmy
Thoms

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all I have absolute trust in that Bas didnt know these were your pics. Second of all: Posting pics of ladies in stockings is what this forum is all about. That is what we do in here. We post pics of ladies every day. And in 99% of the cases we dont know who the model is.
Pics on the internett without a copyright mark is by law free to repost.

If you want your pics left alone, why post them on the net? And why post them without a proper copyright mark?
Pics posted here are 100% likely to reappear in other sites and spread around the web to different people posting them on numerous forums and so on.

My advice to you: copyright your pics.
romance
VIP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoms,
Thankyou for your reply.

Maybe you have to have a re think .. as all the succesful stocking forums allow members to post pictures of their wives or girlfriends not just surf the net for other peoples wives and girlfriends pictures .
And please don't tell me what I should and should not do with regard to our pictures , we posted those pics a while ago on your forum, its only until we started posting on this forum we started having these problems , and I can tell you now you will annoy a lot of good people who wear stockings and post their pics in good faith .
So I suggest you climb down of your mod pedastel and look at the broader picture
Thoms

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really Romance, i do not understand your problem

I have stated the facts as they happen in real life above. It is not an attack on anyone, but it is how it actually works.

I have posted hundreds of pics of my wife here on this board and they have been reposted in several other forums. Whos fault is that? It is mine because i didnt watermark them, and its my fault putting them on public display in the first place.

I cant be angry on those who reposted them, because they are not breaking any law.

So do not come here with a load of crap about me beeing on a mod pedastel.

The bottom line is: copyright your pics or do not post at all. Or else you will find them spread around the web like a fire in a field of grass.

Also: I have not denied you in posting anything here, nor will I deny you. But if you choose to post, you cant be upset if anyone reposts them on other boards.

We run a forum that is buildt on the basis of posting pics. Do you honestly believe that anyone of the girls/ladies posted at this board has been asked first if they think it is ok that we post them???

Anyone could have copied those pics of yours and posted them on flickr, or nylonforum, amateurstockings, babeforum,or any forum on the web and they could have been copied from that forum and back here again. Whos fault is that?? It is not our fault, but you who actually post them without a watermark.

So your concern in this matter should rather be: Could anyone tell me WHERE Bas got these pics? rather than beeing angry and unpolite towards the very people who actually are trying to give you some good advice.

Thats the bottomline facts, like it or not!

Thoms
bas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry - however I did not know that these have been yours.

I dont think that you have posted them here, I found them somewhere else.

Shall I remove them?
romance
VIP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bas

Thankyou so much for replying... its really no problem the post can stay, it seems thoms is a little more touchy on the subject than I thought.

Not meant to upset anyone just asking for a liittle politeness in future we go to a lot of trouble trying to get our pics good enough tp post and wnat to keep it that way.. glad you like them : )
Very best wishes
Andy n Kimmy xxx
stockinglover93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Thoms was getting at is this - since the bulk of the pics are without faces, it is VERY difficult to figure out when a pic belongs to a member here. Especially when they are often times found at places other than where they were originally posted. And screen names vary from forum to forum. And, as always, we have our long standing policy. If anyone asks for a pic to be removed, we do so.

We have a fairly varied group of individuals here that belong to a lot of different forums, so often we recognize when they are from people we know. But, sometimes they slip through the cracks.

Anyhow, glad to see it's all squared away - happy postings!
Boaman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to second what stockinglover said - we all recognise some of our members who are brave enough to show their faces - e.g. Linda Wub Sandy Wub and Nikki Wub but when we are looking at just stocking clad legs it it's difficult if not impossible to tell.

Even if you do go to the trouble of marking your pics - we all know from experience that others will quickly crop them off and re-post the pics - Again, as stated above, we will always remove posts when asked to do so and that is really the best we can do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: