Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
The official reincarnation of stockings.proboards84.com

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
My membership query

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrFishnets
Gold Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: My membership query Reply with quote

I have been a Gold member of this site for a few years but when I try to access the forum sections I used to get into I get this message...Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum. Crying or Very sad

Why am I getting this message when I am already a Gold member? i have contributed to this site in the past.

Please advise

Doc
DrFishnets
Gold Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like I have been downgraded due to low activity. I find this very unfair considering I have been away from the internet for a few months and I have posted my own videos and pics to this site whenever I have had the time. I feel the videos I have posted have been of good quality and I was looking forward to posting more until I encountered the problem I have described on my above post. I also find it really unfair not being able to access the forums when my own videos and pics are stored.

Please advise

Doc
Boaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We downgrade members on a regular basis if they stop posting.

You will have to re-apply for Gold and then keep posting on a regular basis in order to maintain your status - You may have posted your own pictues (asmany of us do) but you have only made a total of 54 Postings in 3 years - an average of 1.5 per month. If all our members posted at the same rate there would be very little content on the forum.

We don't ask that every post contains pictures - Comments are just as welcome - but we d ask that you make regular contributions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: