Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
The official reincarnation of stockings.proboards84.com

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Question to the Admin - NO ACESS to the Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nylonsintirol
Downgraded due to low activity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Question to the Admin - NO ACESS to the Forum Reply with quote

Hi at all !

Two days ago I had a problem with a virus on my PC, but I could fix it quit soon.
Now I tried to log in to the forum again - I am able to log in with my id (nylonsintirol) - but I have no acess to the forum and also all my emails are away.....! Also I tried to send you an Email from my account today - but this was not saved Iīn my "send-box"! And so I hope that notice will reach you.

Please, can you help me ? - I canīt imagine that this is a problem of my PC (but anythingelse is working) - or is something with the forum. I donīt think that you have knocked me out !

Thanks for your quick help !

Greetings
Christoph

Emailto: tirolernylonfreund@yahoo.de
lambo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there nylonsintirol,

You have been a member since 27 Apr 2009 thats well over 3 years and you've only made 7 posts.

The 1st post you made was in apply for gold on Mon May 04, 2009 9:09 am and were given gold membership 2 days later on Wed May 06, 2009.

You than made another application for gold membership on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:22 pm almost a year later which tells me you downgraded due to inactivity so your name would have been removed from the gold members list.

You then make 3 posts ( comments ) on your own application for gold post in the same day and since then have not made any posts at all, so i'm not surprised one of the mods has downgraded you yet again as its been over 2 years since you last made a post.

You obviously come here often because of your comment above so it makes me think you are on here often but never actually comment and thats not good.

Your account has been de-activated so you can't access the forums.

Kind regards

lambo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: