Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
The official reincarnation of stockings.proboards84.com

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Applying for Gold Memebership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwgirl
Regular user

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Applying for Gold Memebership Reply with quote

Hi While I had a few problems understanding the rules because they are a little confusing on the publication of photos should it be 5 or 10 ?

Anyway I keep trying to make sure I get it right and want to take an active part but there appears to be a slow communication issue as i have asked a question, however I did not get a reply.

And I understand it takes time to become a member, just a little more communication and this site would become of of the best I think !!! difficult to completely answer untill you get access.

Hope you dont mine my comments, and hope you view them as constructive.

Regards

wwgirl
stockingman888

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent you a private message on May 2nd to try to help you.

You either have not read it or have ignored it.

Like you said, "just a little more communication and this site would become one of the best" Try it yourself instead of blaming other people.
wwgirl
Regular user

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you say I ignored it, becuase I had sorted the problem by the time you sent your suggestion. I wasnt blaming any body it was constructive obsservation.
Why would you be so aggressive, just make the rules clear for all to understand after all its your customers that make the site work other wise you wouldnt need them. As a moderator you should be showing patience and guidance. My question still is unanswered do we have to supply 5 or 10 photos on one post to gain access to gold membership.

Practice what you preach communication

Thank you for being so understanding !

Some times girl power is just a little to much for you males
lambo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi wwgirl,

Firstly may i say welcome to SST and thank you for letting us all know that "us males" are obviously blinded by the total brilliance of girl power Rolling Eyes

You go on about "communication" being the key here, well surely if it IS then as stockingman888 points out you shouldn't have ignored his pm to you, as being a lady you should know how to be courteous and polite and a reply would have been courteous and polite don't you think?

We are not aggressive here at all we help new and established members alike far beyond the call of duty, and I for one being the guy who makes regular members into gold members am probably softer than most and am prepared to give new members many chances Very Happy

The thing that worries me though is that you mention not once but twice that you are confused as to whether you should post 5 or 10 pics to apply for gold membership????

So let me help you here by being very communicative and not at all aggressive although a little sarcastic which is a quality you have already shown us by the way..........

In our free area there is a section titled

"THE RULES-you must read this." the 3rd line reads;

"To become a Gold Member you must post 5 clickable thumbnail pics of ladies showing their Stocking Tops."

now that's pretty easy to understand isn't it???????

I think I have now practised what we apparently don't preach so maybe you could do the same because if you were to be accepted as a gold member you would have to reply to ALL your private messages as that requirement is part of your acceptance conditions so, would you like to become a gold member? and if so would you like me to have a look at your application now that we have established that you only need 5 pics....

I have just looked at your latest application and there are well over 5 pics so you still seem to have trouble with counting and reading the rules as a moderator has also recommended that you use imagebam instead of imageshack as a picture host, but hey we wouldn't know how to offer patience or guidance eh!!!!! Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The reason we ask new members to have patience is because all Mods/Admin do this job just for the love of Stockings and no payment, so as you can understand real life does have to get in the way sometimes sadly.

Thank you for being so understanding !

Sometimes girl power actually makes me smile as where would be without the fairer sex after all Thumb

Kind regards,

Your humble servant who will now probably get a severe telling off Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
wwgirl
Regular user

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi SFAWR

Well you certainly now how to treat a lady. Well I guess it seems that you dont believe in the saying " the customer is always right " lets agree to disagree. I think I would still like to have membership, however if i continued it would mean you were right and I am wrong and so for give me I just cant let a guy have the better of me. Well unless i want him to that is then he thinks he has won but I am still in control althought he doesnt know it.

I will have to give this some thought.

wwgirl
wwgirl
Regular user

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I thought about it and will try again in the application section with 5 new photos.
stockingman888

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My message to you on the 2nd of May perhaps you could enlighten us how you find this aggressive?

Hi,
I can see you are having problems uploading pictures.

Imageshack have a habit of deleting pictures unless they are family friendly.

Try using Imagebam, I have used them for years and never had any problems.

If you need any further help, pm me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: