Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
The official reincarnation of stockings.proboards84.com

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
pic,s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belfastgeoff
Downgraded due to low activity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: pic,s Reply with quote

when i click on the pic i want to upload and it goes to imagshack should the pic appear on the imagshack page aswell , i get a promo pic from imagshack and under it a few links , the first one says link for thumbnails 1 but i cant click on it , i,m totally useless on these things sorry for the hassle
SimonP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imageshack takes your picture and creates a 'thumbnail' pic for posting to boards like this.

Select the 'Code for forums (1)' code and if you just click inside the white box with the code in, it should all turn blue, which means it is 'marked'. Press Ctrl and C together and you will copy that code, go to the message entry box here, click inside it and press Ctrl and V together and the code will be 'pasted' into the box. Press return twice and then do the same again with the next picture.

If you're still struggling, try the Imagebam link. That one lets you upload as many pictures as you want, and when you're finished you simply copy all of the code in the BBcode box into the message area.

It's a good idea to press 'Preview' to make sure it looks as it should, and if you're happy, press Submit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: