Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
No porn, no tights/pantyhose, just stockings
 
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

Log inLog in  RegisterRegister


Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Should we have a folder here for AI images, or ban them?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sagsmax
VIP


Joined: 03 Nov 2013
Posts: 1185
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SimonP
Site Admin


Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Posts: 2694
Location: Bristol, England

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is that, and yes, I think I commented earlier that many AIs can't do garter clips, I often check that to see if it's AI if I'm in doubt. If there is enough interest I can certainly set up an AI area but I'd rather have fewer, but real, pictures of women showing their stocking tops.

My main concern is that AI pics and videos become so easy to do that people won't go to the bother of setting up a shoot or finding a woman to photograph, women won't want to pose as they can't compete with the perfect AI images, and it will gradually take over and the real thing will be lost to us. As I said, I think we'll be glad of it down the line.

Let's get the hosting problems out of the way and then I'll put up a vote to see what the majority want.

zenobillo wrote:
I agree. Thank you, Aleh! AI stimulates the intelligence of the creators, as well as that of those who choose and admire the work... The only requirement is that the photos reflect reality as closely as possible. After all, it’s unpleasant to see garter belts that look like ribbons with the clips facing the wrong way—something often seen when the creators aren't familiar with the accessories. Let's just use the AI ​​folder, then!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
audienceof1
Regular user


Joined: 10 Oct 2026
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2026 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the AI folder ever get created? i've some i'd like to post.... Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

phpBB "skin" by DewChugr


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Template Support available at GemViper :: Contents © Showing Stocking Tops