Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
The official reincarnation of stockings.proboards84.com

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Hhhmmmm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tararoberts
Downgraded due to low activity

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Hhhmmmm Reply with quote

Ok..Apparently I cannot reply to you're messages. It would be great if you could enable that function. I know you think this forum should be the center of the world, but in fact some of us do have lives outside the forum. I come back because I had some time. I think you are a very unhappy person.....This must be a french thing!

Hi tararoberts,
I think you realise that you have been downgraded because of your lack of input since you joind in dec 2007.
It appears each time you a become a gold member you stop posting.
The mods for this section have downgraded you because of your poor posting record and attitude and its up to them if you are given gold membership yet again.

It also amazes me how you can be part of this fine forum and not post or make comments on other members posts yet can come up with good new pics each time you apply for gold again.
lambo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again tararoberts and thanx for quoting what i said in your apply for gold post.

1/. I am a very happy person and always have been.

2/. I dont think this forum should be the centre of my world because i too have a life outside and enjoy my life outside and this forum, i just happen to be clever enough to balance the 2.

3/. I'm not French and i dont think the French members on here will like you referring to them as unhappy.

4/. You first applied for gold membership on this site on dec 13 2007, you then didn't make another post til oct 17 2008 (almost a year later) and again it was in apply for gold, only this time you were very impateint to get gold and made 5 posts in all to gain gold membership in just one day.

5/. Your next post was on 6 may 2009 (over 6 months later) and then again on 7 may 2009, so do you think you deserve to be given gold back again?

I personally think you are a very unhappy person.
bas

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clap
tararoberts

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting..You keep reminding me about when I last posted on the forum. There seems to be a communication problem. AS I said, I was not participating in the forum because I was busy, therefore I was not loading the server down. When I did decide to repost, I was accused of using photos from the forum which is silly for the following reasons:

1) How could I possible take pictures from the forum if I am locked out of the forum for "low activity". This makes no sense what so ever.
2) To obtain Gold, one needs to post, but there is no way for that person to know what has been posted by other members since there is no access to the forum.
3) I am sure that Gold members consistently post pictures that may have been previously posted by others. One could not possible do a complete search of all picture to make sure there are no duplicates. I am also sure that you do not downgrade a Gold member because they made the mistake of posting already.

In summary, I am wondering if you really know how the forum is working?

Now in summary..I was downgraded because I have not posted in awhile and when I did you insulted me by telling me that I used pics from the forum. Then I took the time to post another group, for which you complimented me, and then left a cryptic message that rambled on about my previous lack of posting. And I am still without a Gold membership. I thought the rules were that if you posted at least 5 pics you would be allowed Gold membership.

Lets try to be a bit more reasonable and not so argumentative. Trust me, you will feel good about it...
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tararoberts,
Hi & welcome to our forum,

All I ask is that you imagine the site as it would be if you were the main contributor,

It would be a baron empty wasteland, nothing more nothing less!

so please, before you disrespect the members that post material that YOU enjoy, take time to think!!

Think how the site would look if members were as infrequent as you, I would say that we would only have a handful of members, non of whom have posted many pictures, so I would guess you would have around 50 or so pictures to enjoy!!

The alternative is to enjoy what we have here, A FREE well moderated, well used, & well stocked forum, run by like minded members who give their time when ever they can & tolerate noncontributing members (who join for free) like you

Please don't forget to exorcise your right not to return if you are unhappy with what you see

The Administrator
tararoberts

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am wondering if maybe the problem here is that you do not speak or understand English well. You seem to continue to miss my points. I would like you to go back to read my previous emails carefully and slowly and maybe get someone to help you translate into you're native language. I believe if you think about what I said, you may understand that the point you are making is senseless. I am not criticizing the other members. I am criticizing the administrators of this forum for being unreasonable.
wilsonjones

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just post some pics and stfu moaning
misskarabond

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who asked you...I was speaking to the admin...
stockinglover93

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, lets put it short and sweet for you. wilsonjones has the right idea.

1. If you don't make an effort to make posts and/or submit pictures, you will not keep gold access.
2. Your attitude is not helping you keep access.
3. Quit griping, and post the pics.
4. If you don't want to go through the trouble, then feel free to leave and go to another forum.

Life is too short for this type if whining about the unfairness of all. We try to keep this site simple. We also try to make it a joy to come here. After all, we are here to see and share stockingtop pics.

And yes, English is my native language. So just run with what wilsonjones said.
lambo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tararoberts or misskarabond,

Why dont you quit taking the piss and having a right little laugh on our behalf and just have the bottle to tell us what your game is, because you are obviously posting under 2 different user names.

You can slag us off and try to undermine our intelligence, and you can be as bombastic and sarcastic as you want, and you can throw at us what you like, but in the end its YOU who'll get deleted from this site, because we dont need arrogant confrontational aggressive members with their heads stuck so far up their own self important tight bitter twisted little asshole's that they can't see reason.

So to summarise;

Either put up with the fact that you have been asked to post 5 more pics as requested and just get on with it

or Shut up

And go away, because to be brutally honest you bore me.
Boaman

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't have put it better myself Lambo...

quite frankly anyone who can only post once a year won't be missed.
legsrus
VIP

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Lambo!!
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi tararoberts,

I see you are bringing out the colorful side of my Moderators,

So in a nutshell I will attempt to set out what this place is all about,

Showing Stocking Tops (SST) is a place for like minded folk to reap, show & share pictures of stocking clad females

The emphasis is to build a good natured free & friendly forum, with a good helping of humor & banter

All of the Admin & Moderators give their time totally free of charge

The whole idea is that our members take part, we never differentiate between pictures or comments, we just request that members who do not post the pictures we all enjoy take time to comment or thank the members that do, I personally do not think it is too much to ask, and certainly do not think it is unreasonable to ask members of a free site to take part

To respect the members that do contribute to the forum we feel we have a duty to remove or downgrade the members that choose not to participate, but come on line often,

This is not a "witch hunt", we just want a fair forum for us all to enjoy & be part of,

As a goodwill gesture ( & risking the wrath of my Moderators) I have put you back to Gold, so please if you enjoy a partiular post or picture, make a comment & enjoy the forum.

The Administrator
tararoberts

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi..Thanks a bunch for taking the time to listen. On my part, I will make an real attempt to post more often. Thanks again...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: