Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index Showing Stocking Tops
The official reincarnation of stockings.proboards84.com

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
New category

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lowrider
Downgraded due to low activity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: New category Reply with quote

Hello Admin. First i would like to thank you for starting this site, its made my life more fun to live.

To the Question. When i post my pics of my self i post in Home or Away. But i think its to many members who posts a lot of " Web Finds " in that category and i dont think they belong there. Anyone can post web finds but not so many have the guts to post pics of theme self. I post because i love when members gives good feedback and i feel sexy and attactive. So when so many mebers post wrong things we amatures falls a long way down and not so many members will read our posts and its not so fun to post amymore.

So please start a new Category " Web Finds".

This is only my side of it, maby iam wrong but i just wanted to say what i think.

Ones again THANK you so very much for starting this Site.
Love Mrs L
Boaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lowrider - thanks for the suggestion - I'm sure it will be discussed by the Admins.

I think it's a good idea myself and/or maybe another Category of Members/Members Wives like we have in VIP would also be a good idea.
stockinglover93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of Members/Wives category in the gold section as well.
Thoms

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes. Home and away has become a place to post what doesnt fit clearly in any cathegory.
RHTman
VIP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, think it is a great idea and one easily enforced by the MODS.
strat4343
VIP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, that is a great suggestion by lowrider. I would also suggest another category "Bondage and or Restraint" since they are allowed to be posted on this site.

Strat
Mustang
VIP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, this is a good idea.
lowrider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Members for your suport of my idea. And PLEASE ADMIN do something about it asap, it feels like there is just more Web find all the time. Lets put all the Web Finds in there own Category NOW.

Love Mrs L
bas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please understand that this will need some time, as we are on the way to make some other changes too!

Last edited by bas on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
lowrider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Bas Iam so very very sorry, I will give you all the time you need.
Embarassed

Love Mrs L
lambo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that if a "web find" is posted in the correct catergory then as far as im concerned its ok.

I know "web find" isn't the most original title for a thread but lets not be too judgemental on those members, as they still put in the time and effort to trawl the WWW and find these pics, then upload and post them to get them on here for everyone to see, and as we all know, actual picture posters on here are but a small handful, and its the pic posters that keep this site alive.

Also lets not forget that many members either don't have a wife or girlfriend to post pics of or their wives/girlfriends aren't confident enough to pose and let thier pics be seen out of the privacy of their own homes, not everyone is the same.

In answer to this part of your question lowrider;

Quote:

To the Question. When i post my pics of my self i post in Home or Away. But i think its to many members who posts a lot of " Web Finds " in that category and i dont think they belong there.

If you had some pics of you that you wanted to post that were taken outside you'd post them in "the great outdoors" section wouldn't you.

The vast majority of pic posting members actually post their pics in the appropriate sections whether they title them "web finds" or otherwise. Very Happy

Quote:

Anyone can post web finds but not so many have the guts to post pics of theme self.

I answered this in paragraph#3

Quote:

I post because i love when members gives good feedback and i feel sexy and attactive.

Thats great so please keep on posting pics of yourself as i love 'em Ohyea and il always give you great feedback Very Happy

Quote:

So when so many mebers post wrong things we amatures falls a long way down and not so many members will read our posts and its not so fun to post amymore.

I understand this too but you must realise that they dont post "wrong things" they just post pics that they've found on the WWW, and sadly because "Home & Outside" is the most popular section it means that everyones posts get pushed down a lot quicker than other sections.

How about this for a hint;

You could always make a new comment or add another pic or 2 to your post so it brings it back up the top of the first page, that way new members and members who have missed your post first time round will be able to see it.

Please keep posting pics of yourself and dont get down and upset about it as we mods and admin are constantly working behind the scenes trying to improve the site and welcome any suggestions you may have Thumb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Showing Stocking Tops Forum Index -> Questions for the moderators and admins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: